Financial Issues? Why it doesn't mean the end.
Medius House. 2 Sheraton St. Soho. London. W1F 8BH | 13th of July 2017 | 6pm - 8pm
- 6pm- 6.30pm - Networking and drinks
- 6.30pm-6.45pm - Introduction from SRK
- 6.45pm-7.15pm - Presentation from Resolve
- 7.15pm-8pm - Networking
Many business owners do not know how to recognise financial difficulty and therefore fail to prepare!
Join us for networking and a presentation from ReSolve, a specialist corporate finance house, to learn how to spot financial difficulty, as well as what you should be doing before, during and after financial difficulty to ensure it doesn't need to be the end of your business.
Why this should be important to your business?
- More than half of new small businesses do not make it past 5 years of trading
- 93% of businesses will fail eventually
- Financial difficultly does not need to be the end of your business
- Don't become a statistic of failure!